Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sonnets, Songs and Soliloquies by Shane Charles Sourgose



Photograph of author (center in tank) with friends at Dolores Park by Claudia Cali - www.ClaudiaCali.com

Life in the City author Shane Charles Sourgose releases his follow-up to life in San Francisco with a book of poetry, music and monologues.

"I was inspired by literary artists of the past, like Rimbaud and Shakespeare, respectively . . .  with utilizing 'you and me' prose, I was able to be a little more honest than I was in Life in the City, portraying my softer side," Sourgose says during an interview with Diana Dawn.

The author plans to visit South America beginning May 2011 for a forthcoming novel.

"I will be visiting Suriname, which is a Dutch country north of Brazil, meeting with a great-great friend of mine whom is working for the Peace Corps," Sourgose also relayed during his interview on Sonoma SUN 91.3fm with the aforementioned.



No comments:

Post a Comment